May 17, 2014

What I'm loving right now : Blogilates

I've never been a huge fan of sports and working out in general. In fact, I'm more of a lazy/"I can't run five minutes without being on the verge of dying" type of person. But last year I discovered Blogilates and the amazing Cassie Ho, and I'm slowly changing my mind about all this !

Blogilates is a YouTube channel run by the lovely Cassie, who is a pilates instructor and makes videos to help people like me to work out. She uploads new videos regularly, for every kind of people, every body part, every working out level. She also makes healthy recipes videos, which I've never watched because I can't be bothered with cooking haha but they must be cool too ;)

What I love most about her channel is that you can find videos with different targets. For example, I try to concentrate on my abs/my belly and my legs/thighs/butt when I work out, and I love that I can choose from many different videos concerning those areas : short "express" videos, longer ones, with different exercises so that I can pick my favourites... 
During the summer holiday last year I used to do some of her videos every single day in the morning, and I definitely saw a change in my body, and in my strength. Unfortunately with uni and my job I had to slow down the rythm and stick to two or three videos two times a week, which isn't enough to make a permanent change again. 
So now that I've finished university I'll have much more time, and I want to get back to it more seriously. 

That's why I thought I would make a blog post about it, it will keep me motivated and make you discover the channel, if you don't know it yet !

Last but not least, here are some of my favourite videos :



This one is a really short video to the song "what makes you beautiful" by One Direction. It literally is a butt killer, I tell you ! Short but veeery effective. 



This one is another "song video" focused on inner thighs. This one is quite easier than the butt one, but it does help your thighs to get a better shape and be more defined.



This one is part of the Victoria Secret Model series. I like it because it's longer than the song videos so you can make more moves and exercises. It is not the most difficult I've done, but to do it on a daily basis I really like it !



And this is one of the more difficult ones I've ever done. It makes your thighs so sore when it's finished ! And, in all honesty, I always have to take small breaks in the middle of the video because I literally can't lift my legs anymore. My goal : to finish it one day without taking any break at all !

If you'd like to know more about Cassie and her working out programmes, check out her blog ! Very useful to find anything about her videos and advice about workouts, food and lifestyle in general !


Julia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment