January 19, 2013

Cath Kidston wishlist

My first article will be a quick one, but long enough to get to know me already ! As you can see in the title, this will be a short (meaning realistic, because that brand is quite pricey !) Cath Kidston wishlist.
Cath Kidston is such a beautiful brand, all of its products are very pretty, feminine. The prints are the best – just look at the items with the train print on it, they are fabulous !
Unfortunately, I live in France and we don't have any Cath Kidston shop here. It's a shame ! A lot of people in the whole world seem to appreciate this brand.
You can also find its products online, for example on the Asos website – of course, the entire collection is not there, and the best way to buy Cath Kidston stuff is naturally to go in its amazing shops.
Or, like me, you can cheat a little and buy « dupes » ! they can be really easy to find, as their classical liberty blue flowery print is now so famous. I recently bought some sheets of paper with different Cath Kidston-y prints, and I'm going to make a DIY garland with it as soon as possible. I'll put pictures of that here !

But for now let me share this Cath Kidston wishlist... only four items that I would definitely purchase if I could, for a total amount of £106,00. Yeah, I think this wishlist is going to stay a « wish » for a while !




Aren't those items so lovely ?
Not very affordable if we take them all together but little by little, it can be possible to get them.
So... may the collection start as soon as possible !

Julia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment