May 18, 2013

Collective haul #2 : beauty

This is the second part of my haul, all the beauty bits that I got.
Here is an overview of it :



The first thing (and the biggest) is the Kenzo bag. It came with the "Flower" perfume in it (50ml), and a bottle of body milk of the perfume (50ml too).


I love the smell of this perfume, it is my "spring" scent and I was almost running out of it so I'm glad I got this. Plus the bag is really pretty and I'll use it to store makeup.
The set was 73.00 € (I'm still shocked by the prices of perfumes sometimes !), but there was a discount on it (all the sets were reduced at the time I think).



Then I got the Nuxe "Rêve de Miel" lipbalm again, I missed it too much ! I took the jar version, because the texture is thicker and protects the lips better. As I've got dry lips all the time, I want the best moisturiser possible and this is the best I've tried.
It was 6.95, much cheaper than it normally is (the pharmacy were I bought it made cheaper prices for almost everything I think).



In the Glamour magazine (June edition), I got a sample of the Clarins body crub (30ml). It smells very good and I can't wait to use it !



Then my mother ordered a few things from the brand Agnes B. It's a French brand of cometics (although it is also a clothes brand), so I don't know if you can have it in other countries. 
The best thing about this brand is that they often make very good deals and reduce their prices. This time, we got three products for 20.00 € only. 
The first one I got is a blush/bronzer (kind of). I wanted it for so long, it's so beautiful ! It looks like this :



I'll wear this when the sun is around more. The blush was 27.90€ without any discount, so even more expensive that what my mother actually paid... 'Tis cool.

Along with that I got a lip product called "Cinémat". It is a sort of lip lacquer, with a mat finish once you've applied it. I chose the colour "Fushia Audrey" (Audrey for Audrey Hepburn I guess). It was 18.90€ without discount.
And I got an orange lipgloss... for free ! It is a present they give you when you buy from them. And I'm glad they gave me that because I've been thinking about trying orange on my lips lately, to see if it suits me. Now I'll be able to try without buying anything new haha !
So here are the two products :




And here are the swatches :



The last thing that was for me in the order was a sample of mascara (along with the little pocket of foundation/lipstick/eyeshadow samples), again a present from the brand... It looks like this :



I tried it on once to see what it looked like and... it's not overwhelming, it does the job but the eyelashes don't look long enough for me, it's a very natural and discrete effect. So I'm not gonna use it regularly for now, I'll keep it for when I don't have any other mascara left !

***

This is the end of my haul ! I'm really excited about everything that I got, and can't wait to try all these products. Yay !

Julia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment