May 13, 2013

Collective haul #2 : clothing

Hello everybody !

I went shopping these past two weeks, and I bought a few pieces from different shops that I thought I would show you.
I decided to make two separate articles for the clothing and the makeup, so that it's not too big and boring to read it all at once.
Let's start !

First I got this beautiful dress from Pull and Bear :


It is a bodycon dress with an amaaazing flower pattern on it. I literally fell in love with the colours, with the flowers... and also the shape of the dress and the fact that it's very structured because of the black panels on the sides. It will be a perfect dress for summer parties !
It was 25.99, and you can find it on the website. 
Pull and Bear has very good stuff at the moment, especially in terms of white/cream lacy dresses... they have a few different ones and they are all stunning !

The next item is from New Look :


It is a creamy white lacy cropped top. The sleeves are made of lace only, just like the back of the top, but of course you have some material at the front so that it's not see-through.

The lace looks like this :


You could wear it with anything : high-waisted shorts or jeans, a skirt, or even a dress where you would show the bottom part only. It is a very simple piece but that's good.
It was 14.99€ and again you can find it on the website.

Then I went to Forever 21 a few days ago and I bought a couple of items.
First I got this dress. The moment I saw it I knew it was made to be mine. But I'll have to wait until the sun comes again to wear it... 
It is a kind of dip dyed dress, with blue, green and purple colour designs. When you see it from afar, it looks like clouds. Sort of a remix of galaxy prints, you know. 
It is sleeveless and floaty, very summery. Perfect ! It was 23.95€.



Then, again in the "weird but cool" prints, I got this sleeveless top... with loads of cat heads on it. Yes.
It is a love or hate item, but I like it a lot. It is so easy to throw it on top of a pair of black leggings or tuck it in a skirt. And it was only 13.95 !



The last clothing item I got from Forever 21 is this little top. It is light blue and looks like denim, with white dots all over. It is made to be tied at the front. I've been wanting a top like this for a while, it will be awesome for summer, with shorts or with a skirt. This was 15.75€.



Then I got a necklace : it is a very simple gold necklace with an elephant pendant on it. I love necklaces with animals on it so this is amazing and sooo cute. It was 2.90€, what a bargain !



On the same trip, I went to Bershka. I wanted to buy so many things there ! but it was quite pricey so I went for one item only. It is a sort of cropped top, white with "tropical" designs on it : leaves, flowers, parrots, etc.
It will be perfect during summer, to throw over a pair of shorts ! It was 12.99€.



The very last item of this haul is from Claire's. It is a chunky gold necklace. I wanted one for so long but I couldn't find anything that I liked, until I saw this one. There were also chunkier ones but I chose the "medium" one. It was 6.95€ I think.
(And sorry for the weird picture, I didn't know how to show it well haha.)



***

So that's all for my clothing/accessories haul, the next one will be my beauty haul.

Julia xx



No comments:

Post a Comment