February 22, 2013

Collective Haul

Hello there !

So I was supposed to do a haul last week, but I had issues with my camera so I couldn't take pictures... but everything is solved and my haul is here !
Unfortunately I don't have the price tags anymore, as it's been quite a few weeks since I've done my shopping, sorry for that !
It is quite a big haul because I bought these things during several shopping trips, from the beginning of January until last week.

First I went to New Look, where I bought a few items :


I found this little high-waisted blue skirt, perfect for every day and that you can wear with absolutely everything. It is in a very soft material and the colour looks like light denim, even though it's not. It is very flowy and nice, it will be perfect when the spring comes.

I also got this very pretty shirt. I had been looking for one of these (aka animal-printed) for months ! and when I saw this one there were only two left... and luckily one in my size ! I was so happy. 

It is a very sheer shirt (you definitely have to wear something under it) with little purple owls all over it... how cute ! I'm not a massive fan of the gold buttons but I won't complain, perfection is hard to find, uh ?

And here are the little owls :



And finally from New Look I got two necklaces, both very simple. The first one is a cross necklace, and the best thing about it is that it is cut in the middle, and the two sides of the cross are in different colours : one is silver and the other is a sort of old bronze gold. 




The other necklace is very very cute ! it is a little rocking horse. It is white and has gold details on it.



Then I went to a French shop called C&A - I don't know if there are shops of this brand in other countries. From there I just got two things. The first is a peach jumper. It has three-quarter length sleeves, and it is very thick - but not warm. I wear it with something underneath, just so that my skin isn't showing through the wholes of the knitting. I love this peach colour, and this item will be great for spring - it's not warm as a winter jumper, but thick enough for when the weather is still a little cold.


And I bought a pair of earrings. I think they are very classy ; light pink with little gems around it. 
The colour isn't really showing on this picture, sorry for that ! 



Next shop : Forever 21 !
You have to know that in France, we only have two F21 shops. That sucks. So last week was the first time that I shopped in there ! It was almost as exciting as going to Disneyland for the first time, haha. But hopefully some shops will be opening soon, and maybe in Paris so that it's easier for me to go... Let's pray !

One of my first items is this little shirt/blouse top. It is sleeveless, white and has amazing lace detail on it. When I saw it, I immediately fell in love. This is exactly my style !
I love everything that looks like old clothing from the early decades - and early centuries too, but clothes from the 19th century aren't much available anymore, are they ?
This shirt has a very vintage look. I'll be wearing it all the time, for sure !





Look closely at the collar... A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.






Then, in a totally different style, I got a top that I thought would be perfect for this summer (yes we're not even close to spring yet but...) with a pair of denim shorts and little sandals.


Usually, this is not my type of clothes ("American" looking stuff like this one with the eagle, you know what I'm talking about) but I really liked that one... so I got it. 

Just before going to pay, I saw wonderful Disney sweaters... As a huge Disney fan, I had to get one. There were Aladdin sweaters, Snow White sweaters... And Lion King sweaters. Yeah. I took the Lion King one, because it was the best - but I'm still disappointed that they didn't make a Little Mermaid design !


The picture with Simba is great, and again I'll be wearing it with everything - shorts and tights, a skirt and tights, leggings... 

The last top I bought is this grey sleeveless one, with leopards on it - wild, isn't it ?
Animal printed things are my favourite.


And in the jewellery section I only took a set of earrings. They are really cute and related to sailing. 



My next shop is Pull and Bear, where I got only one thing. It is a beige lacy dress, not wearable everyday but that I will wear on evening outs and parties. Again it looks quite "old" and antique (even though the picture does not really show that very well) so it is very me.


Close up picture :



And finally, my last items ! they are beauty products.
The first one is a Mac lipstick - my first Mac lipstick ! it is Dark Side.
I've been wanting a dark lipstick for so long, but couldn't find the right colour. And I saw this one in FayeWonderland's channel (she is an amazing Youtuber, check out her videos !) and it suited her well so I thought I should buy it myself !
And I'm glad I did. The colour is stunning and it stays on the lips for hours and hours.


My last item... or items, because they are the Naked nail polishes by Urban Decay. I have the Naked Palette 1, and love neutral colours like that, on the eyes as much as on the nails. I was so happy to get it ! I'll post an article with swatches when I try all the colours so that you can see them better.



***

So that is my haul done ! As I said it is a big one and I usually don't buy so many things, but it stands for almost two months of shopping so I guess it makes me an excuse, ha !
Thank you for passing by !

Julia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment