April 17, 2013

Clothes selection : H&M

Hello !

The weather was amazing in Paris yesterday, so I decided to go to Lush after university to buy me one of the cleansers of my wishlist. I finally bought Angels on bare skin instead of  Coalface, for no particular reason. I'll try it a few times and then I'll do a review about it.
On my way to Lush I passed in front of a H&M shop, and I saw wonderful clothes on the models : cream colours, lace, summer items... So I decided to do a little selection on the H&M website to see what good stuff they have in at the moment.
Here are my favourite pieces !



First I chose this simple white top, and the design on it is wonderful ! I love animal print, on clothes, accessories, on everything. So this flamingos top would be perfect for summer. And it is only 9.99€ !


Again for spring and summer (why do I say that ! it's logical, H&M is not going to sell thick jumpers or knitted scarves now, WTF me !), this pair of shorts is very pretty. It has pastel pink roses and greenish leaves. Just like the model, you could wear it with a plain white top - or even a white lacy top, because everything is cuter with lace ! 
It is 14.95€.



I think I fell in love with this dress. It is a creamy white summer dress, with lace on the collar and on the top.
It looks romantic and pretty, it would look amazing with simple brown flat sandals, or even a little more dressed up with black tights and and heels. I really think I'm gonna buy it... I'll go and see what it looks like in the store, maybe to get it ! 
It is 29.95€.




Well this type of skirt is not usually my style, but I quite like it. The print is pretty, particularly the colours. And the material is covered in sort of glitter. It must be shiny in the sun, that's so cool ! It can rock a plain black top, or anything else really. It is more formal than the rest of the clothes I chose, so maybe it would be a nice thing to wear during a summer party ! It is 29.95€.

And now for the accessories, I've selected a few things :
 This tiny bright bag is so cool, the colour is amazing ! This is a typical summer accessory, that can add a pop of colour to every outfit. Of course you cannot carry loads of stuff in there, but if you go out for a walk or just have lunch outside, you can put in just what you need. And it is 12.95€ only !



What an amazing ring ! It must look so beautiful in the sun, with green, turquoise and blue shades all over.
And the side details, with sort of silver tree leaves, are really cute. 
For 3.95€, it is definitely worth it !



And last but not least, a scarf ! it is from the Conscious collection. The design on the scarf is awesome, it almost looks like a painting you could have on your wall ! I really like the jungle theme of this collection, it has some wonderful pieces - including the sleeveless top I put on my wishlist.
This scarf is the same price as the little bag, 12.95€ !


***

So that is all for my little selection, I hope you like these items too !
They all remind of warmer days, and maybe this will help the sun to finally come to us !

Julia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment