April 01, 2013

What I'm loving right now #2 : dyed hair

Hello there !

I find that hair is such a good tool for developing creativity and imagination, you can do anything with it, and even if you try and doesn't like something, in the end it grows again so nothing is definitive. But so many people I know are so fearful about changing anything about their hair - not just because they already like it as it is, but sometimes because their minds are stuck with "if I don't like it I will have to live every single day with this fail on my head". It's so sad...
So this post is a homage to unconventional coloured hair. Because when I see someone in the tube with green hair, I feel happy because of this pop of colour that just came out of someone's head, "it would be so cool if I dyed my hair green, I should try that !".

For example I really love Charlotte Free's hair, I'm not really into models and stuff like that but she's the first model I saw in the magazines who was especially described by her unusual hair colour.


And here are a few other pictures I really liked. They all come from Tumblr or Pinterest :


I think bright coloured ombre hair are fabulous !


Blue and green hair always make me think of mermaid hair, I love it. Because I looove mermaids.

  

But it can remind of fairies too. I love fairies. (Do I sound like a five-year-old girl here ? that's alright though.)


But my favourite haircolour will always be red... Bright red, dark red, pinky red, ginger. All kinds of red !


*


*


And finally a beautiful pink colour which I would totally go for if my skintone allowed it ! It just looks wonderful.


***

Julia xx


No comments:

Post a Comment