April 05, 2013

Wishlist : April '13

Hi everyone !

This is my second wishlist of the year. I always love making these lists because the thought of buying things makes me happy. Yeah, maybe it's a disease like when you play poker too much or something, but what can you do ?
I'll probably don't even buy everything from my wishlist anyway. From my March wishlist, I only bought the dress and the Make Up Forever foundation (which I'll be reviewing soon !). Unfortunately, I didn't find the New Look necklace that I wanted, and I didn't like the chambray skirt when I saw it in the shop.
Concerning the Coalface cleanser from Lush... I may buy it this month, but I'm not sure now that I have spotted another cleanser that seems good. We'll see !
And I'm adding a book in this wishlist, because I've wanted to read it for so long it's now an obsession, I need to get it !

So here is the list :


1. H&M sleeveless blouse from the Conscious collection, here for £9.99.
2. Angels on Bare Skin, Lush, £6.25 for 100g.
or (I'm not sure of what to choose yet)
3. Coalface, Lush, 4.70 for 100g.
4. Tan cat face clip frame purse, New Look, on the website for 4.99€.
5. Ultra Glossy Stylo (SPF 15), Kiko, you can have it here (the brand ships in the UK) for 4.90€.
6. Northanger Abbey, by Jane Austen (any edition really, it will not be more than 5€).

***

That's all for this month ! again not a huge list featuring loads of Chanel or MAC products, I would be too disappointed if I made a list and ended up buying nothing from it, heh.

I wish you all a very nice weekend !

Julia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment