March 02, 2013

Wishlist : March '13

Hello !

I decided to organise myself better by making wishlists when I want things. I will not be choosing more than five or six products each time, just so that I don't make it look like an "impossible and expensive things to get" wishlist. 
I selected a few items that I found and liked, and I have the whole month to get them. If I don't, I can always try next month - but I'll include them again in the five/six things I will put in my next list.

So here is my wishlist for March, featuring a lot of New Look stuff !



1. Mat Velvet + foundation, Make Up Forever, 34.50€ (available on the Sephora website)
2. Blue and White Chambray Jacquard Skater Skirt, New Look, 24.99€ (available here)
3. Cameo Rose Shell Pink Crochet Panel Sleeveless Shirt Dress, New Look, 24.33€ (available here)
4. Coalface cleanser, Lush, 8.95€/100g (available here, price in Pounds)
5. Gold Iridescent Triangle Necklace, New Look, 7.99€ (available here)


This is quite a "pink" list, with all this pale colours - except for the Lush face cleanser but nobody will see it obviously !
I'm really excited to try the foundation and the cleanser, which I'm sure I will be talking about after some time using it.


Let's see if I can pick these items before the beginning of April !

Julia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment